Sunday, June 3, 2007

Feedback on my Research Project : Pandemic Flu


Research Paper

1. Do you think your writing has improved overall by doing this paper? Explain.
Paraphrasing helps a lot to improve writing skills.

2. What are some of the skills you improved in while doing the paper?
Reading several books and articles in english, summarizing main ideas and trying to put them in a consistent plan seem to be a very good warm-up for the MBA program.

3. How do you feel about your paper?
I think I have done a good job!

Presentations

1. Did you enjoy listening to the presentations?
Some topics were very interesting and I learned quite useful things. I believe everything relies on the speaker. It's up to him or her to make a presentation attractive for the audience

2. What did you learn about presentation techniques while listening to them?
Well... I have have some background on presentations techniques so I didn't learn more than I already know

3. What did you learn during the process of preparing for your presentations?
A good rehearsal can improve the quality of your presentation. it makes all parts of the presentation connected.

4. Were you satisfied with you own presentation?
Yes. It was a challenge to make a scientific issue (bird flu) interesting and to turn it into an understandable topic for my classmates

No comments: